Main task to monitor site HSE compliance during offshore campaign
To assist in the implementation of the Offshore HSSE induction program for all personnel coming onto the Offshore SITE.
To assist in the implementation of Offshore HSE Management System and emergency response plans that comply with Client policies and procedures as well as local regulatory requirements.
To assist arrangement and participate in Offshore HSES training activities.
To assist in HSE related activities especially Tool box program, PTW compliance, Job Safety Analysis, Safety related documents, HSE site implementations and etc.
Carry out daily inspections of all work areas to ensure compliance on the part of the SUBCONTRACTORS with regard to safe work practices and application of HSES program and ensure Discipline Supervisors are maintaining their SUBCONTRACTORS’ HSES performance.
Provide the information and focal person for area specific HSE audits, reports, certifications, permits, etc.
Conduct initial investigation of any incident and near misses as necessary, and to ensure that remedial actions have been agreed and carried out after the formal investigation completed.
Attend pre-job, planning and other client meetings as required.
Performs and assumes other duties and responsibilities as may be required by immediate
- Tertiary educations /Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma.
- Candidate is registered as Site Safety Supervisor with DOSH and a Yellow Book Holder (Advantage).
- Attended Site Safety Supervisor Course (Must)
- Attended Safety and Health Officer Course (Optional)
- Certified AESP (Advantage)
- At least 3-5 Year(s) of working experiences in Oil/ Gas, Construction, or Engineering related field is required for this position.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Offshore activities i.e. Turnaround, Huc Up, Commissioning, Offshore construction.
- Experience in Construction work boat / Accommodation work barge (Advantage)
- FPSO experience (Advantage)
- Expose with Petronas / PCSB PTW system
- Expose with Offshore Emergency Response
- Familiar with Malaysia HSE legal requirements such as Occupational Safety and Health Act 1994,
- ISO14001 and ISO45001/ OHSAS18001.
- Computer literate with good spoken & well written English and Bahasa Malaysia